Friday 12 September 2014

About Me

My Coop Experience at The NATO Council of Canada, Toronto, Ontario
                                                                         

My name is Khushboo Kaul and I did my coop from The NATO Council of Canada (NCC), Toronto, Ontario. The NATO Council of Canada is a registered charitable organization promoting cultural, political, and economic interaction between the members and partners of NATO.I worked as a Marketing and Media Coordinator and had a great experience working with NCC. I was involved in Media Inquiries, Advertising & Branding through social media, Public Relations (PR) and E-mail marketing and organized various Social, Fundraising and Charity campaigns. Implemented Constant Contact in order to increase the list serve numbers of the NATO Council of Canada.I also used Google Analytics to keep the track of the audience visiting the NCC's page on the weekly basis. The tasks assigned to me by my coordinator Robert Baines, really helped me to boost my experience in Marketing and the skills that I have learnt during my coop will definitely help me in near future.

To know more about me, Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KhushbooKaul/posts

You can get connected with me on Linkedin:- http://ca.linkedin.com/in/khushbookaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment

data-pin-scale-width="80" data-pin-scale-height="200" data-pin-board-width="400">Follow khushboo's board Your Travel Guide to Exotic Destinations on Pinterest.